Cheung Chau Running Club?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

i was jogging this mornign and saw a large poster advertising cheung chau runners club meeting 7:00am sundays. but it wasn’t clear to me where they met [sign all in chinese, no phone number]. also, i couldn’t find anything on the web about this club. before sacrificing my sunday lie in to get up for this, possibly only to find out that it doesn’t exist or i can’t find it, does anyone know how I can contact them / get more information?

Scott
    Participant

i went down on sunday at 6:55AM, but no one there! i called the sportground number which is 29816285. they put me in touch with mr. luk. apparently the sunday run had been cancelled due to cold. i feel like they need a yahoo group set up. anyway, call the sports ground if you want info.

Scott
    Participant

i went down on sunday at 6:55AM, but no one there! i called the sportground number which is 29816285. they put me in touch with mr. luk. apparently the sunday run had been cancelled due to cold. i feel like they need a yahoo group set up. anyway, call the sports ground if you want info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.